Welcome & Set Up:
- Detailed athlete questionnaire to fill out and return (allows your coach to gather information about your athletic & health history, lifestyle, schedule, goals and training preferences)
- On-Boarding call with your coach to kick off your training.
Planning and Training:
- Season planning (identify key races & training events, and develop a focus to guide you through your journey)
- Custom, detailed training program (building up to you’re A race, created by an Empire Tri Club)
- Personal Training Peaks account (Receive detailed workouts in your personal calendar, log sessions and your track progress)
- Training Zone Assessment (complete benchmark tests to establish training zones and track progress throughout the course of your program)
- Access to Empire’s Google Drive with a library of Functional Strength Training workouts, articles and blogs.
Communication & Support:
- Monthly phone support (discuss your performance so your coach can offer recommendations and modifications) *Coach does not modify plan. Simply offers guidance, encouragement and suggestions.
- Post-Race consultation (discuss a recovery plan, and look ahead to future training and racing plans)