Back by popular demand, Empire Tri Club is broadening our horizons to offer an incredible 4 day, 3 night ski trip! We know that triathletes are “multi sport athletes” already. Through conversations during way too many hill repeats and beers we’ve learned that quite a few of our athletes are skiers and snowboarders! So, we’ve decided to offer a fun, team bonding winter getaway at the magnificent Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort.
Snowbird ski resort is nestled in Little Cottonwood Canyon in the heart of the Wasatch-Cache National Forrest, approximately 29 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport. Snowbird averages approximately 500 inches of snowfall per year. Snowbird’s 2,500 skiable acres are accessed via one tram and 10 chairlifts, including six high-speed detachable quads and four doubles. Snowbird is open to both skiers and snowboarders.
This trip INCLUDES*:
– Mountainside accommodations at Snowbird Ski Resort for 3 nights (50m from the base of the mountain)
– Ski locker
– Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
– Morning pre-ski stretch session
– Access to Apres Ski pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna
– A guided sunrise snowshoe to the top of the mountain (and tram ride back to the base)
– transportation to and from the airport