Empire Tri Club is teaming up with Charity Miles for the #EmpireTriNovChallenge
What is Charity Miles?
Charity Miles is a free app that allows you to raise money and awareness for charities by walking, running or biking, courtesy of corporate sponsors.
How it works:
At the start of your workout:
- Open the Charity Miles app on your smart phone
- Select Walk, Run or Bike
- Select a charity (Over 30 charities to choose from!)
- Click start
At the end of your workout:
- Swipe up to Stop
- Click Finish
- That’s it. Period.
- (You can share on Social Media if you’d like to – Remember to include #EmpireTriNovChallenge!
Its super easy to use and there’s no data to upload or cords to plug in. Bikers earn 10 cents per mile, runners and walkers earn 25 cents per mile.
How to participate in the #EmpireTriNovChallenge
In order to participate in the challenge you must join our Charity Miles Team. Here’s how:
- Download & Open the Charity Miles App
- Go to My Teams by clicking the 3 bars on the upper lefthand corner
- Click + on the upper right corner
- Type: #EmpireTriNovChallenge
- Click: Add To My Teams
- Every mile you log will count towards the November Challenge
Log 25 miles on Charity Miles this month and receive a FREE Charity Miles T-Shirt! Whether you are walking your dog, walking to the subway, jogging a mile or running a marathon, turn on the app and it will count towards your goal.
At the end of the month, we will select one winner to receive the GRAND PRIZE* Everyone who logs 25 miles with Team #EmpireTriNovChallenge will be entered to win. For every 25 miles you log, you’ll increase your chances to win (ie. Log 50 miles, enter 2x)
Empire Tri Club is committed to help make a difference. Please join us in our efforts by joining the #EmpireTriNovChallenge!