Athletes in the Beginner Tri Program have access to the following workouts for the duration of their program.
|Monday||Group Ride||7:30pm||Central Park||Every Week for duration of 12-week program|
|Thursday||Group Run||7:00pm||Central Park||Every Week for duration of 12-week program|
The Beginner Tri Program also includes:
- Beginner Program Info Session at Finish Line PT: Wednesday 3/22, 7pm
- Team Shopping Night at Toga Bikes – Tuesday 3/28, 7-8:30pm
- Team Shopping Night at Jackrabbit Columbus Circle – Thursday 3/30, 4-9pm
- Bike Maintenance Clinic at Toga Bikes – Monday 4/3, 7:30pm
- Tire Changing Clinic at Toga Bikes – Monday 5/22, 7:30pm
- Instructional Swim Lesson at John Jay College – Monday 4/3 & 5/22, 6-7pm
- Introductory Ride over the GWB, Transition Clinic, Brick Workout – Saturday 5/20, 8am
- Head Coach Alison Kreideweis giving triathlon presentation at Paragon – Wednesday 5/31, 6:30pm
- Open Water Swim Clinic – Sunday 6/11, 8-10am
- Team Shopping Night & Happy Hour at Paragon Sports – Wednesday 6/14, 6:30pm
Athletes interested in additional swim instruction are encouraged to sign up for our 6-week instructional swim class on Monday nights. Learn More
Additional workout details, clinics, socials, guest speakers and special events can be found in Training Peaks. Schedule subject to change without notice. Participants will be notified of any changes via the Google Group.