Athletes who commit to a goal in writing are 40% more likely to achieve it.
Athletes who share a goal with a friend are 60% more likely to achieve it.
Athletes who work on a goal with a coach are 70% more likely to achieve it.
Some of the events we can help you train for include:
- Bike Racing (CRCA, Crits, Stage Races)
- Gran Fondo or Century Bike Ride
- Multi-Day / Ultra Cycling Event
- Sprint – Ironman Distance Triathlon
- Ultra Triathlon (Double to Quintuple Anvil)
- Open Water Swimming
- Pool Swimming (Phoebic – Competitive)
- Running (5k to Ultra Marathon)
- OCR Racing (Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, Muddy Buddy, Etc.)
We also work with athletes who are simply looking to improve their fitness, overall health or body composition, and are not necessarily training for a specific event.
WHAT WE OFFER
Empire Tri Club offers 3 different Coaching Packages based on your budget, goals, lifestyle and desired level of support. Work 1-on-1 with a coach, who will customize a training plan for you based on your health history, current and past injuries, upcoming races, goals, and schedule.
- Determine short term, long term and “dream” goals
- Personalized Training Peaks account to log workouts and track your progress
- Be accountable and committed to your plan
- Available for local and out-of-town athletes
- Communicate via email, Training Peaks, Skype, Face Time and/or Telephone, no matter where you are!
- Choose from 3 coaching packages, to select the program that best fits your goals, lifestyle and budget
1-on-1 Personal Training / Info Session / Consultation
- Train 1-on-1 with your coach in the following disciplines: swim, bike, run, brick, strength training, stretching or any combination
- Plan sessions around your schedule – morning, mid-day or evening
- Train with a coach at your preferred gym, pool or park OR one of our convenient locations
- Learn techniques to improve form, efficiency, power, endurance, strength and flexibility, to get the most out of your training
- Schedule a private clinic to learn skills such as how to set up your transition area, how to change a flat tire or use clipless pedals
- Schedule an info session to discuss your training plan, race nutrition and prepare for your upcoming race.
- Learn to use training equipment such as a cycling computer, heart rate monitor, GPS device or power meter
Small Group Training
- It’s more fun with friends! Book with 3-6 athletes to save money and stay committed!
- Schedule semi-private training sessions with an Empire coach at your home, office, park or one of our indoor facilities
*Price does not include facility fees or travel outside of Manhattan. Pricing for swim lessons and open water sessions may vary.