Hello and welcome to the Empire Tri Club!
Both seasonal and annual Empire Tri Club members have access to the club’s training plan from March – October. Athletes enrolled in Empire Tri Club’s beginner tri program have access to our beginner training plan for the duration of your 12-week program. To receive the Empire Tri Club plan you will need to get connected to our TrainingPeaks coach account. To do so, EVERYONE needs to click this link below:
CLICK HERE TO CONNECT TO TRAINING PEAKS
It will walk you through a series of prompts to get connected, but if you need clarification, here’s what you will see….
- You will be prompted to log in to your TrainingPeaks athlete account. Enter you login credentials (Enter your username (NOT your email) and a password). If you do not have a TrainingPeaks athlete account see step 3 below.
- If you are already connected to Empire Tri Club you will see the following message:
No more action is required on your part. If you are not connected, skip down to step 4.
- If you do not have a TrainingPeaks athlete account you will see this message:
Click the ‘sign up’ button and proceed through the onboarding process.
- After you enter your login credentials you will see this page:
- A request will be sent to the Empire Tri Club. Once confirmed you will be attached to their coach account and your plan will be added to your account.
(Athletes will receive all workouts from the day they are linked to the plan going forward. No past workouts will be shown in the calendar)
Have Questions? Visit our Training Peaks FAQ page!