Train for your first triathlon!
New to triathlon? Fear not! Our beginner program will prepare you for your first triathlon in just 12 weeks. Complete with coached workouts, clinics and race day support, you’ll cross the finish line ready for more!
SESSION #1: January 27 – April 18, 2020
This program will prepare athletes for the ITU World Triathlon Bermuda! The race offers both a Sprint and Olympic Distance.
Need a little extra support? Sign up for the extra support package which includes a consultation and 3 personal training sessions!
We will host an introductory info session for all program participants at Finish Line Physical Therapy before the program begins. We strongly recommend that program participants attend the info session, as we cover a lot of helpful information, give you an opportunity to get all your questions answered and meet your team of coaches and your fellow group participants! Our first workout will be on Thursday, January 23rd.
• 12 Week Detailed Training Plan to follow
• Discounted travel package including hotel & meals (details coming soon!)
• Personal Training Peaks Account (FREE) to log workouts and track progress
• Weekly Coached Group Run on Thursday nights (7pm at Columbus Circle)
• Informational Clinics on Triathlon Basics (how to change a flat tire, set up your transition area, race nutrition and more)
• 4 Instructional Swim Lessons (pool time and location TBD)
• Option to sign up for additional small group instructional swim classes at a discounted rate
• Race Day Support from Empire Coaches
• Free Empire Tech-T and Headsweats Hat
• Discounts & shopping nights at local partner shops
• Beginner Program “Meet the Team” Info Session
• Monthly Team Socials throughout the program
• Discounts on all Empire Tri Club training & racing apparel
• Discounts at local indoor training facilities from our partners and sponsors
• Discounts on private swim lessons and personal training sessions